Penguins General Discussion

And1

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha! I already said I'd only have him back if it's dirt cheap!

Meh.  Not knocking his play. I don't think he was as bad as @nossagog is saying or as good as you think ( ;) ).  I just think it's time to move on and let the youth step in (at a much lower cap hit) which was Shero's plan all long.

Yep! And Malkin with a sprained ankle which mildly explains his skating woes. Next up... ??

Did not know that about Malkin Pols...that explains a lot. I thought it was lack of heart....I owe the guy an apology....and yeah, I would not deal him now...I thought he had lost his zest for the game, an injured ankle explains a lot.

@B21  So 21, now that your Pens are out, do you have a alternate team to cheer for?  I was going for the Jets in the face of the Flyers missing the playoffs outright....now they are gone.....I'm cheering for the Wild and the Flames....I want the Ducks gone.....something about that team that rubs me the wrong way....and I'm sick and tired of the Hawks winning it all...would be good for hockey to have a semi-obscure team like the Wild hoist Lord Stanely.

@B21  So 21, now that your Pens are out, do you have a alternate team to cheer for?  I was going for the Jets in the face of the Flyers missing the playoffs outright....now they are gone.....I'm cheering for the Wild and the Flames....I want the Ducks gone.....something about that team that rubs me the wrong way....and I'm sick and tired of the Hawks winning it all...would be good for hockey to have a semi-obscure team like the Wild hoist Lord Stanely.
it's about time a Minnesota team other than the Twins win something!

It's more who I don't want to see win one which means anyone but the Rangers.  The Hawks wouldn't bother me but I always like to see a new team win. Sorry to say I wouldn't mind seeing the Caps win it all.  :blink[1]:  I think they have the best shot of all the teams left that never won one (or haven't won in a while).  

All that said, I don't pay too much attention once the Pens are out unless there is something really riveting like a Game 7.  After all, it's baseball season.  :D

Archived