Most Exciting NHL Team

JagerMeister

Well for me:

Tampa. Two lines deep that can change a game in an instant, Hedman finally came into his own and Bishop in net. Simply a delight to watch.

Rangers: My kind of hockey, tight checking, everyone responsible and even Nash kills penalties and an elite, possibly the greatest goalie in the game. Fun hockey.

Blues: Usually never on my list but Taresenko has changed that as well as Schwartz and the developing of Shattenkirk as an elite blue liner. Netminding still a problem many nights which also make it interesting.

The Stars: not a very good team but last nights game against Washington is typical, a quick 3-0 lead squandered, the Capitals tied it, in the third the Stars got two quick goals making it 5-3 then gave up another goal and held on by their fingertips to a 5-4 victory. THAT is a typical Stars game, some they win, some they lose, but always sloppy ugly fun hockey.

So some teams (the Rangers) play the game right, some (Tampa, St,. Louis) have elite young players, and some such as the Stars just play ugly fun hockey. These are among my favorites to watch.

Well for me:

Tampa. Two lines deep that can change a game in an instant, Hedman finally came into his own and Bishop in net. Simply a delight to watch.

Rangers: My kind of hockey, tight checking, everyone responsible and even Nash kills penalties and an elite, possibly the greatest goalie in the game. Fun hockey.

Blues: Usually never on my list but Taresenko has changed that as well as Schwartz and the developing of Shattenkirk as an elite blue liner. Netminding still a problem many nights which also make it interesting.

The Stars: not a very good team but last nights game against Washington is typical, a quick 3-0 lead squandered, the Capitals tied it, in the third the Stars got two quick goals making it 5-3 then gave up another goal and held on by their fingertips to a 5-4 victory. THAT is a typical Stars game, some they win, some they lose, but always sloppy ugly fun hockey.

So some teams (the Rangers) play the game right, some (Tampa, St,. Louis) have elite young players, and some such as the Stars just play ugly fun hockey. These are among my favorites to watch.

started watching tampa bay lately and yes they are very fun to watch. breath of fresh air from NJD :D

Two months ago I would have said Toronto. High scoring games, lots of action, etc. Now the Leafs are just a sad team to watch. So my answer is: the other 29 teams. They're all closer to winning the Stanley Cup than the Leafs are. :(

I could name 10 teams that are faring worse then Toronto right now

Archived