Where will Sidney Crosby Rank All Time?

JagerMeister

When Crosby`s career ends, where will he rank all time? top 10? top 5? Or maybe he doesnt even make the top 10? But at the age of 27,  some people already consider him better then players such as Sakic, Yzerman and even Jagr

It will all depend on how long his career is. When healthy he's the best in the league. But over the last few years theres been plenty of unhealthy times. He doesn't seem to be 100% for the last while. I don't think he's going to make top 5 just for that reason. Healthy, he's close.

It will all depend on how long his career is. When healthy he's the best in the league. But over the last few years theres been plenty of unhealthy times. He doesn't seem to be 100% for the last while. I don't think he's going to make top 5 just for that reason. Healthy, he's close.

Although to be fair, he would have much more hardware had he been healthy, and he has been on pace for atleast 100 points his whole career...

Agree. I've always thought the top 4 was (in random order) Gretzky, Orr, Howe and Lemieux.  After that, there are probably 10 other players who you could reasonably argue belong at #5.  

Archived