6-10

Jmdodgesrt4

Ok, so there's where we can agree to disagree: I take player A over the guy (B) who has plateaued. Every day. Twice on Sundays.

That is the very reason why I was ok with Laughton over Matta a few years back. Laughts has come no where near showing what he can do...and Matta was pretty well plateaued like you said. For all intensive purposes, Matta was kinda what you see is what you get and Scott was just showing us the tip of the iceberg. When it's all said and done, the Flyers will be the clear cut winners here, although it will take 3-4 years to get to that point.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should all be proud of our prospects threads of late.....we blow away most other sites in this regard....some very, very interesting reads of late....keep up the great work guys!!!

That is the very reason why I was ok with Laughton over Matta a few years back. Laughts has come no where near showing what he can do...and Matta was pretty well plateaued like you said. For all intensive purposes, Matta was kinda what you see is what you get and Scott was just showing us the tip of the iceberg. When it's all said and done, the Flyers will be the clear cut winners here, although it will take 3-4 years to get to that point.

Well you've been right before buddy so who am I to disagree.  :thumbsu:

Archived