Who is in need of a rebuild?

TheHockeytown

@Holymakinaw  I'm just very skeptical about Brown. Seems like the classic tweener. If he's not in the top 6 his skill set is not made for the bottom six. He's a better skating version of Jason Akeson in my books. Time will tell I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 5 for rebuilds, take'm or leave'm

:)

@TropicalFruitGirl26: I totally disagree........     with the color choice that you used to represent Vancouver, a team that clearly does not wear teal. Leafs blue or forest green would have been acceptable, but not teal. This short cut was just pure laziness after making the effort to color code each team. LOL.  :P;)

My list:

1. Toronto
  2. San Jose
  3. Philadelphia
  4. Vancouver
  5. Boston

(Buffalo and Edmonton are already building, so they're ahead of any of the teams in the list above in terms of progress.)  :)

@TropicalFruitGirl26: I totally disagree........     with the color choice that you used to represent Vancouver, a team that clearly does not wear teal. Leafs blue or forest green would have been acceptable, but not teal. This short cut was just pure laziness after making the effort to color code each team. LOL.  :P;)

My list:

1. Toronto
  2. San Jose
  3. Philadelphia
  4. Vancouver
  5. Boston

(Buffalo and Edmonton are already building, so they're ahead of any of the teams in the list above in terms of progress.)  :)

Well, damn...foiled by the color gods once again....

Archived