Trade Rumor: Bennet + Zlobin for Oshie...

Polaris922

Thought this was a strange rumor to be honest.  Seems to be pure conjecture at the moment.  Some analyst named Michael Grosso who I can't find anything out about.  Some bloggers say he's unreliable but I can't find much. 

Thought this was a strange rumor to be honest.  Seems to be pure conjecture at the moment.  Some analyst named Michael Grosso who I can't find anything out about.  Some bloggers say he's unreliable but I can't find much. 

At least we'd be wicked good at shootouts.

I'd do that deal. Not sure why St. Louis would.

The Blues are looking to free cap space and Oshie is on the block but.....

Bennett is looking more and more like a bust. For two years in a row I have tried him on my fantasy team hoping he will get it going and he simply has not.

I think, even trying to lower their salary that the Blues can do better for Oshie. The two teams have a history trading so it may be a starting point, but I think the Pens would have to give up more.

The Blues are looking to free cap space and Oshie is on the block but.....

Bennett is looking more and more like a bust. For two years in a row I have tried him on my fantasy team hoping he will get it going and he simply has not.

I think, even trying to lower their salary that the Blues can do better for Oshie. The two teams have a history trading so it may be a starting point, but I think the Pens would have to give up more.

Agree. That's why I'd do that deal as is. 

Archived