Flyers Profile, NHL's 30 in 30

Podein25

Article on Hakstol (not much new in there) and other links to prospects and such: http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=776316&navid=DL|NHL|home

I guess Flyers aren't going to sign one of his best pupils in Michael Parks....no word on him at all. I think if he isn't signed by August 15th he can sign anywhere.

I know he doesn't project as a top 6 forward but he is suppose to be a solid bottom 6 type guy who is very fast on his skates...maybe Hak is telling Hextall to pass.

Last i heard is the Flyers were just offering him an AHL contract...so i'd hate to see him just walk to another team for nothing i mean he was a 5th round pick so it would be nice to at least get that back for him but maybe the Flyers are just sour on him. 

Slow day and nothing else to talk about........

I guess Flyers aren't going to sign one of his best pupils in Michael Parks....no word on him at all. I think if he isn't signed by August 15th he can sign anywhere.

I know he doesn't project as a top 6 forward but he is suppose to be a solid bottom 6 type guy who is very fast on his skates...maybe Hak is telling Hextall to pass.

Last i heard is the Flyers were just offering him an AHL contract...so i'd hate to see him just walk to another team for nothing i mean he was a 5th round pick so it would be nice to at least get that back for him but maybe the Flyers are just sour on him. 

Slow day and nothing else to talk about........

You never know. Is Parks wanting a one-way contract and can he get it?

You never know. Is Parks wanting a one-way contract and can he get it?

I can't really say there is no info on him anywhere it's like he fell off the face of the earth...but i'm sure because of his age they can only sign him to a 1mor 2 year ELC.

They only offered Goulbourne a AHL deal last year and he didn't sign and went back for his overage year....Parks has graduated and has no other choice unless after the 15th he finds another offer.

There's absolutely no room for him on the main roster at this point

If he thinks he can hook onto another NHL roster, he may make that move.

Maybe the kid doesn't like Hakstol? :hocky:

There's absolutely no room for him on the main roster at this point

If he thinks he can hook onto another NHL roster, he may make that move.

Maybe the kid doesn't like Hakstol? :hocky:

Yeah i don't expect him to make the big club unless he was to earn it but he is due for an ELC and he could/should start on the Phantoms but you are right he may not like Hak or vice versa...they have 8 days to sign him....

Archived