How many cities have you seen NHL games?

off_the_post

Not sure where in Northern BC you are...but I'm going to guess the scenery is pretty awesome.

Fort St John, almost as far as you can get up north lol. And yeahh, the scenery is pretty nice I suppose, I guess living here my whole life I've kinda just taken it for granted. I should probably start appreciating it more haha.

@Brandonn I think Montreal would be my first choice of arenas I'd want to visit as well.

Yeah, I still remember that Vancouver game I went to, Montreal beat them. After the game in the streets on our way back to the hotel, there were Montreal fans everywhere singing "ole ole ole". Even though we were in Vancouver, the atmosphere was unbelievable. There were Habs fans in our hotel, some of which had taken the train all the way to Vancouver to see their team play.

I can only imagine that these fans and the atmosphere would be even better in Montreal, which I why I wanted to go.

@Brandonn

Most people take where they live for granted. I was in Fort St. John...about 15 years ago I think. Becoming part of the oil country now isn't it? 

On a sad note in your neck of the woods I heard the Alaska burnt down in Dawson Creek a couple years ago.

@Brandonn They do seem like dedicated fans. I also think the Toronto fans are very dedicated. I remember going to a Capitals games where they played the Mapleleafs and there seemed to be thousands of Mapleleafs fans in the Verizon Center waving their Canadian Flags and cheering.I remember that game because the Leafs won and there fans were not obnoxious or anything when we were leaving.

Archived