Game #24 - Flyers at Rangers - Nov 28 2015 - 1:00 ET

OccamsRazor

Best effort of the season today, against the Rags at the Garden no less, nice!

Flyers’ first win at MSG since 2011. Steve Mason's first-ever shutout vs. NYR. MDZ plays 29:20 2nd most minutes of his career.

I only saw the condensed game, but it looked like the Wayne Simmonds show! Mason made some big stops too. Cousins, Laughton, and Del Zotto showed up a lot in the scoring chances.

I would have a second line of Laughton/Cousins/Voracek and see where that goes. 

I would have a second line of Laughton/Cousins/Voracek and see where that goes. 

I like PEB a lot but he's not a good second banana for Jake, PEB needs to be in the Chris Vandevelde role and there needs to be a more skilled guy in the PEB role,  Jake has really driven the play for that line and PEB  has done a nice job bird dogging the puck and keeping possession , CVV is a huge void on that line, no finishing ability at the NHL level and that's what PEB and Jake need.  

so i would like to see your line Brelic or keep PEB  and Jake but slide a more skilled player in the CVV slot, maybe Cousin's centers that line ?

i have liked the laughton/ cousins combo when i've seen it...which i guess was just the ranger game. 

Archived