Congrats to HF and TFG from a Wing fan

yave1964

Just a quick note of congratulation to the Lightning fans in here from a

devastated Wing fan. Two years in a row a disappointing first round loss to the Bolts.

The Lightning maned up without Stamkos and played a brilliant series. Johnson, Killorn, Bishop, Palat and Hedman absolutely deserve credit  for playing a perfect series.

I am going to go back to bed and pull the covers over my head now.  But seriously, congrats and good luck going forward.

Thank you sir, you are classy as your Wings organization, @yave1964

And I count myself as fortunate that our GM was brought up the "Wings Way" and has implemented that to great effect within the Lightning organization.

A few smart moves here and there, some maturing of your own young players, and I believe the Wings will be heard from again.

The whole division is filled with up n coming teams, no single dominant team, so that should help, along with some shrewd GM'ing, in helping your team get back on track.

16 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

Just a quick note of congratulation to the Lightning fans in here from a

devastated Wing fan. Two years in a row a disappointing first round loss to the Bolts.

The Lightning maned up without Stamkos and played a brilliant series. Johnson, Killorn, Bishop, Palat and Hedman absolutely deserve credit  for playing a perfect series.

I am going to go back to bed and pull the covers over my head now.  But seriously, congrats and good luck going forward.

Wait..."HF" was meant for me?

I thought the Redwings would win this series.    :56ce53d1d6689_IDunnoSmiley:

5 hours ago, fishbulb said:

I think he may be confusing your "joint love" for the wild....   Not the bolts.

That was exactly it. Not quite myself with the Wings losing last night. Still.

Archived