Letang hit on Johansson

hf101

Is the Letang hit on Johansson worth a Suspension?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How many games for Kris Letang?

• Fine only
    • 1 game
    • 2 games
    • 3 games

Just now, nossagog said:

Yeah, I can see the Caps trying to do everything in their power to put a lot of fore check pressure on the defense.  Get the puck out fast will be the key for the Pens tonight.  Even the set breakouts I think the Caps will try to press.

The Capitals will need to play like the end of the last game right from the drop of the puck and not let up all night. They do need to press a put a dent in this goalie. This goalie needs to be shaken and be shaken early. The longer this game goes and it remains tied Murray will get more and more confidence during the game and with the way he is already playing he don't need much more going for him. The Caps need to strike first and strike quick.

On 5/3/2016 at 5:08 PM, Polaris922 said:

So it was .03 seconds late it's a one game?

I'm too lazy to look it up, but aren't you allowed to hit the player with the puck, or the last player who touched it?  

11 minutes ago, blocker said:

I'm too lazy to look it up, but aren't you allowed to hit the player with the puck, or the last player who touched it?  

Yes I believe you can, but not in the head. Also boarding and hitting from behind is not permitted I believe.

On to better things... We've told folks the Pens have great depth at D...  Tonight proved it.  Ovi who?  Dumoulin and Pouliot....  And how about how well Schultz has played since leaving Edmonton?  Shame we probably won't re-sign him... 

Was interesting in the pregame on NBC how Jones and Milbury completely wrote off the Pens in this game because they were missing Latang and Maatta.  Predicted they'd be completely dominated for 60  They seemed simply depressed after the game on the post game, just couldn't fathom how the Pens did it. yes the defense played shaky at times and weren't confident with the puck in their own zone, but they really played them even 5V5 last night because of their speed.   Just stay out of the box boys, stay out of the box. 

8 hours ago, Polaris922 said:

On to better things... We've told folks the Pens have great depth at D...  Tonight proved it.  Ovi who?  Dumoulin and Pouliot....  And how about how well Schultz has played since leaving Edmonton?  Shame we probably won't re-sign him... 

Trevor Daley.  Stepped up and took most of Letang's minutes.  We all remember Trevor Daley, right?  They guy who are "awful" GM unloaded Rob Scuderi for? :welcome:

6 hours ago, B21 said:

Trevor Daley.  Stepped up and took most of Letang's minutes.  We all remember Trevor Daley, right?  They guy who are "awful" GM unloaded Rob Scuderi for? :welcome:

I was referring more to depth players but Daley was a workhorse last night.  Agreed! 

Archived