Longest Cup Droughts

On 5/20/2016 at 11:00 AM, Flyersaremykindofjoke said:

This depresses me, I was 4 and 1 the last time my teams won the cup. :( Of course last season was so close! Now I have a terrible feeling about the Penguins... *Sigh, chalk up another year for both of them!

Thanks for sharing @TropicalFruitGirl26

I'm twice your age and have never seen my favorite team win a Cup. Then there's our Leafs fans... Okay, that part is funny. Lol

10 hours ago, ScottM said:

I'm twice your age and have never seen my favorite team win a Cup. Then there's our Leafs fans... Okay, that part is funny. Lol

Ahhh those Leaf fans...... :D

12 hours ago, ScottM said:

You evil bastard!!! Do you bathe yourself in their tears as well?

13 hours ago, ScottM said:

Lol I'm THREE times his age and my team last won when I was 7.....so yeah I remember it, but certainly nowhere near being old enough to truly appreciate it.

On 5/26/2016 at 0:02 AM, sarsippius said:

Lol I'm THREE times his age and my team last won when I was 7.....so yeah I remember it, but certainly nowhere near being old enough to truly appreciate it.

Damn you are old....was that back when the puck was made of wood?? :5726b7e0b0e17_thankyou1:

Archived