Dirty Tricks

JJMason33

Ok, so I have to rage right now.  I have been to the last 3 NHL drafts and planned to make it a tradition.  However, what the NHL and Buffalo did today was Dirty Tricks.  2 Days ago I checked when the 1,000 remaining tickets would go on-sale to the public, and it said 12:00 P.M. today.  Well I got on the computer 30 minutes ago to find out that they changed the time from noon to 10. AM.   Not OK.  This was only done so that Toronto and Sabres fans could jump on with warning through team and arena twitter accounts and take the remaining tickets.  And if you don't think this was OKed by the NHL your crazy.  SO ANGRY!

56 minutes ago, sarsippius said:

I think it's a dirtier trick that they actually charge $$ for admission. Unless Im remembering something wrong I believe this was all free when the draft was in Philly

It was.  Same for Miami and Newark.

2 hours ago, sarsippius said:

I think it's a dirtier trick that they actually charge $$ for admission. Unless Im remembering something wrong I believe this was all free when the draft was in Philly

Nope, tickets were free in blocks of 4, and covered both days.

8 hours ago, JJMason33 said:

It was.  Same for Miami and Newark.

Sorry the league boned you man, anyone who would do all that travelling to attend the draft in multiple cities year after year is a true fan of the game. Of course we've had many discussions here about how the league takes long time fans for granted.

StubHub will be happy to sell you a pair for 500 bucks, or a single for 450....wtf

http://www.stubhub.com/nhl-draft-tickets-9580282/event/9580282/?qty=1

Archived