Team Play

AbelMorpheus

I have to say that I'm quite impressed with how the season is commencing. I'm not looking at the w/l category as much as I'm looking at the player stats.

Jake is off to a good start with 7 pts. G hasn't found the back of the net yet but has 6 assists (watch out), Simmer 4g1a, Read, I have to say I am so happy for this guy, gosh I hope he can keep it up - 5 games 5 goals. Ghost isn't suffering any sophomore affects. TKO 5 games 5 assists. Manning?!!!! 5 games 1 goal (a real beauty) and 3 assists where has this been. Provy and Coots round out the fun. Small sample but good results....can't wait for more

I read on another board that some wanted the Flyers to bench Provorov. To me, you live through the good and bad, especially with a 19 year old playing the most difficult position in the game. So far, Provorov has been a treat to watch and the Drew Doughty/Ryan Suter comparisons are really shining through. This is a legitimate number one defender in the making.

4 hours ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

I read on another board that some wanted the Flyers to bench Provorov. To me, you live through the good and bad, especially with a 19 year old playing the most difficult position in the game. So far, Provorov has been a treat to watch and the Drew Doughty/Ryan Suter comparisons are really shining through. This is a legitimate number one defender in the making.

was it Hockey's Future? That board is full of idiot Flyers fans 

Just now, RJ8812 said:

was it Hockey's Future? That board is full of idiot Flyers fans 

There's plenty of idiots for sure...but there's also some pretty knowledgeable fans as well. When you get that many people on a board, it's going to go to hell. That happened a few years ago there.

17 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

There's plenty of idiots for sure...but there's also some pretty knowledgeable fans as well. When you get that many people on a board, it's going to go to hell. That happened a few years ago there.

I got a perma-ban there last year because I called out one of the Flyers mods a few time and his knowledge of hockey. I didn't even do it in a disrespectful way, but I guess he just got fed up with me constantly proving he had no idea what he was talking about. 

Archived