Sabres blank Panthers

Buffalo Rick

Tsk, tsk, HJ....then you wonder why people are so rough on you in here.

A trolling thread? Really?

Here, let me help you out. Show you how it's done:

I actually watched this game today.

Sabres played excellent hockey. They did everything a good team should do....play hard, blitz the opposing goalie, rough it up a bit if need be, make plays, and make big stops like Nilsson did today.

And Buffalo special teams were on point today as well.

Granted, the Florida Panthers aren't exactly offensive juggernauts, but they did get good chances, and Buffalo shut them down quite handily.

Honestly, I half expected the Sabres to fall apart a bit towards the end, perhaps clinging too tightly to the lead, then start to make mental mistakes, but that never happened. Credit to them.

Eichel coming back soon you say? Great.

Then maybe when he is, the Sabres will be a much better match when they meet Philly again.

We all know Eichel does his talking on the scoresheet. He doesn't indulge in goonish fisticuffs, or shoving of boots up anyone's rear orifices. It's just not his game.

But he returns, and gets back to game speed, along hopefully, with Evander Kane, the Sabres should be much more formidable and just overall tougher to play against.

Sabres will have a chance to get back at those dirty Flyers then. He'll show'em, right?

There ya go, HJ.

Crowing and smack talk the non troll way.

Any questions? 

You're welcome.

:ahappy:

5 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

3-0 shutout of Florida a nice step forward for the Sabres.  They are getting ready for Jack.  Eichel took the boot off yesterday.   Now ready to put his foot up the Flyers arse!!  LOL:580b8617670e1_firstplace:

Won't that cause him to re-injure his high ankle sprain? 

Archived