The Russians Are Coming!

Podein25

An intriguing story line emerging from the desert has them trying to reunite a KHL line of Vadim Shipachyov, Evgeny Dadonov, and former TB prospect Nikita Gusev (who they acquired along with Garrison as expansion draft considerations). They all played together on the same line last year.

VGK has already signed Shipachyov, and are rumoured to be trying to sign Dadonov. Gusev has a year left on his KHL contract, but may be able to get out of it.

TSN had a story on this a couple of days ago, but it's been kind of a quiet story: http://www.tsn.ca/report-bolts-f-gusev-could-be-vegas-bound-1.785116

Yuge if true, though. 

On 6/23/2017 at 11:44 AM, Podein25 said:

An intriguing story line emerging from the desert has them trying to reunite a KHL line of Vadim Shipachyov, Evgeny Dadonov, and former TB prospect Nikita Gusev (who they acquired along with Garrison as expansion draft considerations). They all played together on the same line last year.

VGK has already signed Shipachyov, and are rumoured to be trying to sign Dadonov. Gusev has a year left on his KHL contract, but may be able to get out of it.

TSN had a story on this a couple of days ago, but it's been kind of a quiet story: http://www.tsn.ca/report-bolts-f-gusev-could-be-vegas-bound-1.785116

Yuge if true, though. 

And their future in net....

Putin has already secured his suit for the games as well. Trump hooked him up......

3 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Putin has already secured his suit for the games as well. Trump hooked him up......

Suite?

Yeah, you cannot imagine the restraint I summoned to not make a Trump/Russian comment/joke. I should win a medal or something.

58 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

Suite?

Yeah, you cannot imagine the restraint I summoned to not make a Trump/Russian comment/joke. I should win a medal or something.

No.....sweet....duh! :VeryCool:

Speaking of the Russians are coming...Colts take Svechnikov 1st in the import draft (likely 1st or 2nd overall 2018 NHL draft) and will likely ice an all-Russian top line with Lipanov (3rd round Lightning) and Nizhnikov (likely 1st round 2018 draft)

1 hour ago, flyercanuck said:

Speaking of the Russians are coming...Colts take Svechnikov 1st in the import draft (likely 1st or 2nd overall 2018 NHL draft) and will likely ice an all-Russian top line with Lipanov (3rd round Lightning) and Nizhnikov (likely 1st round 2018 draft)

The Barrie Ruskies!!

Archived