NHL and the Olympics

Edanl

3 hours ago, Kingpin26 said:

I'm just throwing out  some of the guys who seem to be coming out of the woodwork after years off for their one shot at an American Olympic team.  Without the NHL players only about 10 people are going to watch anyway. If your dreaming of a "Miracle on Ice 2 " great . We shall see.

I was going to say that I'm more likely to watch with amateurs than with NHLers. 

But it's highly unlikely I'd watch either way. I prefer the amateurs if I'm going to watch it, but it's really not likely either way. 

I'm just glad they're not shutting the league down for the Olympics. I've always hated that. 

By the way, nothing was directed at you. I get what you were trying to do. My only point was if the players are going to be that horrible, why bother icing a team? 

That's why I'd skip "washed up and useless" altogether and go with college and juniors. 

Does anyone have any info on Chad Costello?  Last 3 years he's been the leading scorer of the ECHL over 120 points twice, 3 time ECHL MVP.  Left the ECHL for the DEL this year. Small @ 5 ' 9"  but seemingly the same player as Danny Kristo who a lot people like to make the U..S squad. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived