Play Pick'em Daily Read more... ×

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Olympics

Olympic Hockey Forum

67 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 10 replies
  2. Other topics
    • 3 replies
  3. A disgrace

• 13 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 33 replies
  4. NHL Olympic Solution

• 8 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 75 replies
  5. Canada vs USA reaction....

• 46 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 88 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 0 replies
  6. The Miracle OFF Ice

• 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 17 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• New for the 2018-19 Season

Play Pick'em

Predict the NHL Daily Matchups and Scores

Join - Post your Game Results- Earn points 

Weekly Winners 

Play Pickem -3.png

• Latest Best Answers

• Current Discussions in our NET

Minnesota Wild vs Tampa Bay Lightning, Saturday 10-20-18, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center
      Minnesota Wild
      TropicalFruitGirl26 - Posted
      This match for me, is like a mom watching her two sons go at it....

That said, the ONLY two times during the year I root against the Wild is when Tampa Bay is in town, or Minnesota visits Tampa, FL.

Sorry guys....I am born n raised Tampa Bay sports from baseball, to football to hockey.
      Still though....if the Wild pull off a good win, I will tip my bonnet and hope they keep it going to the next opponent.
      Meanwhile in Buffalo...
      Buffalo Sabres
      Hockey Junkie - Posted
      Tell that to Houseley.  The Kings sure know how to right the ship.  I cant believe what a wreck they are.  Maybe they are the new Blackhawks from a year ago?  But the Sabres to their credit shut down the lanes very well today.  And  liked the pairings far better.  Its about time that coach of ours put  Skinner and Eichel together on a regular basis.  He has Pommer on the wing.  Pommenville has the most experience on this team.  3 Eastern conference finals with Ruff and Miller.  He can teach these kids plenty
      Game 8: Devils at Flyers, 10/20/18 @ 1PM
      Philadelphia Flyers
      OccamsRazor - Posted
      Wow. This place is dead.   Fair weather Philly fans.   C'mon they won.   We still get to b!tch about how they won.   I know I know I need to put the bottle down.   But it makes the grilling so much better.   Got the fire pit going...all I'm missing is some of my Flyer buddies...beautiful weather down here in South Carolina.    Oh well time for another beer...
      Minnesota Wild vs Tampa Bay Lightning, Saturday 10-20-18, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center
      Minnesota Wild
      Valentine1618 - Posted
      Well I do not have a warm and fuzzy feeling about tonight. Tampa is a good team 
      How much longer will Blashill keep his job?
      Detroit Red Wings
      yave1964 - Posted
      Right now the Wings sit at 0-5-2 the worst record in all of Hockey, the teams worst start ever, well on their way tot heir third consecutive season of missing the postseason. Over the past three games they have been outscored 18-6 and on the season they have 15 goals in 7 games,  have given up a league worse 33 goals.      I had high hopes for Blashill. He was an assistant under Babs, sent to GR to coach the Griffins where he led the team to the Calder Trophy and when Babs fled to the land of maple syrup where they don't understand the difference between bacon and ham he was the absolute only acceptable choice to coach the team. I was thrilled with the signing.     Well it didn't work out which is the understatement of the year so far. His first season in Detroit the Wings limped into the playoffs and were swept badly by Tampa. Pavel and Z moved on which he cannot be blamed for but the kids seem to live in his doghouse, instead of figuring out what they do right and taking advantage of it he continues to slash minutes for Athanasiou and Mantha and bounce them down the lines because they aren't what he wants them to be.A coach is supposed to take advantage of strengths and gloss over weaknesses, instead he seems to throw up is hands with the kids and bury them when they are incapable of doing the things he wants them to do. Rasmussen seems to have inherited the mantle of whipping boy now which infuriates me.     So the Blashill era is coming to an end and as high as my hopes were when it began that is how happy I am to see the oncoming freight train. I hope that Bylsma takes over the team and tells Mantha to score enough goals to make up for defensive deficiencies, I hope he tells AA to relax, he is a middle six forward and wont be screwed with, I hope that Bylsma tells Rasmussen to relax he isn't getting shipped back to Juniors he is going to make a living for the next decade as a net front presence and that is that. I hope he recalls Zadina and pushes hard for the rebuild to take the next step.    I had such high hopes for you Blash now I hope we pull the plug and move on Before the kids are all alienated. It is past time for a change.
      Minnesota Wild
      CreaseAndAssist - Posted
      Hidden Content Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.   Minnesota Wild (3-2-2)  8pts  5th in the Central 2.4 Goals For Per Game 2.7 Goals Against Per Game 15% Power Play 82.8% Penalty Kill   Top 5 Scorers: 1. #11 Zach Parise ~ 2G 7A = 9pts 2. #20 Ryan Suter ~ 2G 5A = 7pts 2. #16 Jason Zucker ~ 3G 3A = 6pts 4. #64 Mikael Granlund ~ 2G 3A = 5pts 5. #12 Eric Staal ~ 2G 3A = 4pts   Top 3 PIM's: 1. #17 Marcus Foligno ~ 7 PIM's 2. #15 Matt Hendricks ~ 7 PIM's 3. #12 Eric Staal ~ 6 PIM's   Top Goaltenders: 1. #40 Devan Dubnyk (3-1-2)  2.11GAA  .944%SP 2. #32 Alex Stalock (0-1-0)  3.10GAA  .889%SP     Vs.     Tampa Bay Lightning (4-1-0)  8pts  4th in the Atlantic 3.4 Goals For Per Game 2.0 Goals Against Per Game 25% Power Play 100% Penalty Kill   Top 5 Scorers: 1. #9 Tyler Johnson ~ 3G 2A = 5pts 2. #21 Brayden Point ~ 4G 1A = 5pts 3. #37 Yanni Gourde ~ 2G 3A = 5pts 4. #10 J.T. Miller ~ 1G 3A = 4pts 5. #86 Nikita Kucherov ~ 1G 3A = 4pts   Top 3 PIM's: 1. #10 J.T. Miller ~ 8 PIM's 2. #13 Cedric Paquette ~ 6 PIM's 3. #77 Victor Hedman ~ 6 PIM's   Top Goaltenders: 1. #88 Andrei Vasilevskiy (3-1-0)  1.48GAA  .954%SP 2. #70 Louis Domingue (1-0-0)  2.00GAA  .950%SP
      Game 8: Devils at Flyers, 10/20/18 @ 1PM
      Philadelphia Flyers
      OccamsRazor - Posted
      Voracek passed John LeClair for 12th on the franchise's all-time assists list at 311, adding to his big day.   For the first time this season, head coach Dave Hakstol separated top defensive pair Shayne Gostisbehere and Ivan Provorov. Gostisbehere was with Christian Folin, while Provorov teamed up with Robert Hagg.

About HF.net

We are an enthusiastic community of HockeyFans who enjoy discussing the NHL and more in our Forums.  Our members may also write their own blogs, converse in chat, post pics in our gallery, join our fantasy hockey leagues and more.  If you are looking for a friendly community to discuss hockey then register today and begin your conversation in our NET.

Contact Us

Like what we do? Help us keep doing it!
Supporting Members help keep HockeyForums Advertisement Free