Game 12: Coyotes @ Flyers, 10/30/17

Howie58

3 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

I've exhausted virtually all the IPAs I could muster over the summer. I'm moving on to the stouts., so maybe something chocalatey?

I've managed to avoid most of the pumpkin-flavored ales, except for one, which was a smoked pumpkin saison or whatever the hell that word is. It was amazing!

Don't do that on my account, I grew up around guns (hunting rifles, that is). Canadian Border Services might have something to say though...

Don't worry i don't do pumpkin anything....hate it!!!

Never had anything chocolatey in a beer though....not sure aboot that!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Podein25 said:

I've exhausted virtually all the IPAs I could muster over the summer. I'm moving on to the stouts., so maybe something chocalatey?

I've managed to avoid most of the pumpkin-flavored ales, except for one, which was a smoked pumpkin saison or whatever the hell that word is. It was amazing!

I thought you Canadians only drank Molson and Kokanee?

3 hours ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

I thought you Canadians only drank Molson and Kokanee?

Lol, and Keith's. Those are still fine choices, appealing to my inner hoser, but they are pretty boring.

At least they're not lite. I once threatened to quit my 🍺 league team unless the 🍺 guy stopped buying Bud Lite.

6 hours ago, Podein25 said:

Lol, and Keith's. Those are still fine choices, appealing to my inner hoser, but they are pretty boring.

At least they're not lite. I once threatened to quit my 🍺 league team unless the 🍺 guy stopped buying Bud Lite.

Wait.  You only have one guy bringing beer?!?   You're doing it wrong!   I'd quit, too, if I had to drink Bud Light every game.  We usually have  four or five guys bringing beer to every game. Last game I had five different beers in my cooler. 

3 hours ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

Wait.  You only have one guy bringing beer?!?   You're doing it wrong!   I'd quit, too, if I had to drink Bud Light every game.  We usually have  four or five guys bringing beer to every game. Last game I had five different beers in my cooler. 

Clearly I'm playing on the wrong team! 

You got room for one more on yours? I've slowed down, but still pretty good on faceoffs :bluehockey: 

9 hours ago, Podein25 said:

Clearly I'm playing on the wrong team! 

You got room for one more on yours? I've slowed down, but still pretty good on faceoffs :bluehockey: 

If you can win a face off, you're over qualified!!  The commute from the Peg would be a bitch though! 

I have 6 beginner skaters on the team.  We SUCK!!  With a capital SUCK!!  :hocky:  You sure you want to play on this team?  We are pretty good at the post game re-hydration, though!  :cheers:

Archived