Thanks Mandog For All Your Hard Work And Dedication, Take Care

Congrats on going to play for a Classy team captain, give my regards to Toews.

Keep shooting those pucks on net between the circles, I can see you scoring if you keep plugging away. And your welcome for your services, from a Flyer fan.

Best, Legion Of Doom.

45 minutes ago, LegionOfDoom said:

Congrats on going to play for a Classy team captain, give my regards to Toews.

Keep shooting those pucks on net between the circles, I can see you scoring if you keep plugging away. And your welcome for your services, from a Flyer fan.

Best, Legion Of Doom.

Who is this topic about?  Sorry been away from the internet most of the day.

Thanking Brandon Manning for his services in a respectable human way.

Jonathan Toews showed me this when he handed the cup to Timo so that he can feel a part of the celebration and team as a gesture of respect to a team mate.

4 minutes ago, LegionOfDoom said:

Thanking Brandon Manning for his services in a respectable human way.

Jonathan Toews showed me this when he handed the cup to Timo so that he can feel a part of the celebration and team as a gesture of respect to a team mate.

gottcha, I'm trying to catch up.  I just didn't see this signing as I had read Manning was rumored to the Canucks.  I think this will be a good opportunity for Manning to play regularly in a top 6 role.  

3 minutes ago, hf101 said:

gottcha, I'm trying to catch up.  I just didn't see this signing as I had read Manning was rumored to the Canucks.  I think this will be a good opportunity for Manning to play regularly in a top 6 role.  

Yeah.  He can be hidden a little better to highlight some of his positives but reduce some of the risk of his negatives.  Probably a very good situation for him.  Wish him well.

Manning coming into the lineup on and off was a strong option, having him push out of the penalty box and get a stretch pass to shoot on net was a positive outcome for the team. Having him sit McDavid down a few times was a momentum push in the right direction. Not backing down from a player who got to close to our goalie was encouraging.

Yes the coach deployed him too thin at times, but Manning followed orders and was a good soldier.

I don't fault him for some mistakes, he bit off more than he could chew at times, but the handler has to know when to reel in the hounds.

You can't wear out the machine. Don't wear out your machine.

Archived