preseason games

hunter wieser

I've watched one preseason game, the first one vs Winnipeg.   I have minimal interest in preseason games other than to watch a couple of the top prospects and this year the only one I see is Greenway, and I saw enough of him in the Playoffs last year to believe he can play in the NHL.  It's just PRACTICE man.  PRACTICE!   Cue Alan Iverson...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was a hilarious game to watch. Moser who is one of the Avalanches PXP guys kept calling every goalie Stalock, so Stalock played half the game but after he left he kept calling Hammond Stalock along with the Avs own goalie Grubauer. So anytime any goalie on either team would make a save or what have you he was saying Stalock with the save or Stalock pads the puck away etc. Also anytime Gabriel Landeskog would touch the puck he was always like The Captain Gabriel Landeskog has the puck or The Captian Gabriel Landeskog with a shot on goal and it was getting kind of comical the longer it went on. I know a bunch of Avs fans who were getting angry like we know who the captain is. It's preseason but I just assumed it was for the guys on the ice, not the booth as well.

1 hour ago, bbgarnett said:

This was a hilarious game to watch. Moser who is one of the Avalanches PXP guys kept calling every goalie Stalock, so Stalock played half the game but after he left he kept calling Hammond Stalock along with the Avs own goalie Grubauer. So anytime any goalie on either team would make a save or what have you he was saying Stalock with the save or Stalock pads the puck away etc. Also anytime Gabriel Landeskog would touch the puck he was always like The Captain Gabriel Landeskog has the puck or The Captian Gabriel Landeskog with a shot on goal and it was getting kind of comical the longer it went on. I know a bunch of Avs fans who were getting angry like we know who the captain is. It's preseason but I just assumed it was for the guys on the ice, not the booth as well.

Ha. I noticed that too. It got annoying in a hurry. 

Archived