Minnesota Wild vs Los Angeles Kings, Thursday 10-25-18, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah!!!!
18,000+ go crazy......LETS GO CRAZY!
1-0 Wild....

Kings will protest....but if they really wanna protest, they can protest their dumbassery so far, their lack of speed, and their "physical" plan B backfiring on them.

Go get another, Minnesota...need to bury these guys!

2 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Need more of that from him 

Well, to be fair, not many smaller players are gonna be stupid enough to just stand right in front of a oncoming monster like Greenway.
I'm just glad Greenway didn't try to "finesse" his way around then possibly lose the puck.

He saw that guy in front of him and decided he didn't matter, and BAM right through him.

Wow...nice setup by Granlund to Suter....didn't work (I think Dion took the brunt of that shot), but quick puck movement, aggressive shot taking, and hustle all around on the PP....even if nothing to show for it.

Minnesota does that with regularity throughout the year, they will score much more than just settling for perimeter shots.

Before that goal, I was thinking if Minnesota can get a three goal cushion, it puts this game out of reach for LA.

Well, the Kings just score, 2-1 now Minnesota, and they might feel they are back in it....despite their scoring woes this season.
Wild need to get back in this as if the game were still 0-0 and just use the remaining time to push for yet another goal.

Forget it's the 3rd period, play like the Kings have already tied and you are looking for the go-ahead.
Complacency can bite the Wild in the arse here if they aren't careful.

Keep peppering the shaky LA goaltending...keep driving the net.

Archived