Minnesota Wild @ Chicago Blackhawks, Sunday 11-18-18, 5:00pm, United Center

MNSOTA

2 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

Dumber said he blocked the shot with his inside left thigh, but it looked to me like it went off his right knee...

that's what Russo tweeted right knee

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First star of this game has to be Cory Crawford.

When the Wild made their pushes, he was calm, cool, and collected in net and made the saves he needed to.
I think he, more than anything any of the skaters did, was the main frustration for Minnesota.

40 SOG and he turned aside all but one.

22 minutes ago, Bear said:

let the hating begin

Do you guys (not just you in particular) even know what the difference is between hating something, being frustrated in a crappy performance, or having a healthy competitiveness toward something... Is?

Likely NO because this is why Minnesota teams constantly chit the pot and nobody gives a damn about how putrid a level they stoop to in order to literally lose to teams completely out of the picture.

Seriously, what the hell teams on the face of the planet who are near the top in their conference / division / league... And they lose (in flaming colors) to a team obviously trying to tank. Who does this, other than the Wild, Vikings, Wolves, Twins... Need I continue? The list is a long one if I included MEN's (I use that term lightly) sports teams in MN from college to the professional ranks. It's pathetic!

Archived