Wild vs. Coyotes 11/27/18 @ 7:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

3 minutes ago, Fargocase said:

The guy who filled out Chickrun's birth certificate was drunk.  Messed up a couple letters.

I'll give it a  try!  HJARLMANSONSON.

Flashing back  - I never could spell Curtis Leschyshyschyshyn...

ZOOOOKER!!!!

Let the landslide begin!

LIG thinks it's a Western Canada thing.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IllaZilla said:

Or was it that his Mrs. didn’t like it here and wanted to go home...he’s probably why the Wild never looked at a Russian again...

Cut it out!   Benysuck, Shitinski, sufferin' Sekeras… What's next?  Ankle skater McKenna?!

The MN WIld's first First Line - LW Scott Pellerin- C Jim Dowd-RW Marion Gaborik!     And it really was a decent line!

No one ever, ever has made more bone-headed gaffs at key times than Skoula!   He'd play good for 2 1/2 periods, then make the stupidest giveaway ever!

1 minute ago, Fargocase said:

The MN WIld's first First Line - LW Scott Pellerin- C Jim Dowd-RW Marion Gaborik!     And it really was a decent line!

No one ever, ever has made more bone-headed gaffs at key times than Skoula!   He'd play good for 2 1/2 periods, then make the stupidest giveaway ever!

Didn't we get Willie Mitchell for Pellerin.....or was that Rakhmatulin?

10 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

Filip “Marshmallow” Kuba…

I called him Marshmellowman because he played so soft.    I'm pretty sure you accurately called him the "human road pylon!"

It used to be insane!   On PP's he'd stand behind the Wild net for ridiculously long times, trying to figure out what to do.

3 minutes ago, Fargocase said:

It used to be insane!   On PP's he'd stand behind the Wild net for ridiculously long times, trying to figure out what to do.

Damn......I worked really hard to repress those memories. I'm going to need some therapy now.

1 minute ago, MNSOTA said:

And don't forget kubasgirl, who thought Kuba could do no wrong.

Classic puck bunny bimbo!   There was also Darbysgirl (?).  She was actually really nice.   But when I flamed the Av's board and got banned from there she was so shocked and disappointed in me!  I don't remember who was the 3rd person, but three of us exchanged seats each period for a game.   I had my favorite seat - Row 7, Sec 117 behind the Wild bench.   Someone else had the glass seat right behind Lemaire!  You couldn't see the game but it was really cool practically being on the bench.  I think it was right next to the blond MILF.

7 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Didn't we get Willie Mitchell for Pellerin.....or was that Rakhmatulin?

No, it was Curtis Leshyshychyshyn for throw it up the boards Willie.  NJ wanted Curtis for a back-up Dman for the Playoffs.

Willie Mitchell

Defense -- shoots L
Born Apr 23 1977 -- Port McNeill, BC 
[41 yrs. ago] 
Height 6.03 -- Weight 210 [191 cm/95 kg]
Drafted by New Jersey Devils
- round 8 #199 overall 1996 NHL Entry Draft

Willie Mitchell hockey player photo 
Player trades [notes]
  • 2001-Mar-04 Traded from New Jersey Devils with conditional pick in the 2002 draft to Minnesota Wild for Sean O'Donnell
  • 2006-Mar-09 Traded from Minnesota Wild with round 2 pick in the 2007 draft to Dallas Stars for Martin Skoula and Shawn Belle
  • 2014-Jul-01 Signed by Florida Panthers

Archived