Wild vs. Flames 12/15/18 @ 12:30PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

No. It would only be smart if someone like Hendricks takes Giordano out for 5 mins. A below average and an above average.

Am I good or what? 😂 Give me likes, will'ya! Pitty Hendricks put on a weak show.

14 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

Rittich might want to take that back.

I'd be cool with him giving up another one like that:)

All these icings are slowing the game down: looks like a good time to try another Chinese food run.. be back in a bit.

Just now, McMahon 6 said:

I'd be cool with him giving up another one like that:)

All these icings are slowing the game down: looks like a good time to try another Chinese food run.. be back in a bit.

be weary of a fortune cookie that say's ..what you just ate wasn't chicken

19 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

No it wasn't (a couple of burritos) and now my stomach is turning against me...

image.png.556ca8555ecde325da301d315fbd0754.png

And the perfect reply to me would be...? Any hc Slap Shot fans in here...?

1 hour ago, IllaZilla said:

@TropicalFruitGirl26

Yeah, even when Koivu was drafted his ceiling was predicted as a solid two-way 2C.

Doesn't help that the Wild FO threw 1C money at him and then justified it by saying "He does all the little things right and then there are the intangibles he brings to the game..." I can't fault the guy for taking the money. No one would tell their boss "No, no. You're paying me too much. I'll take a pay cut." But as a fan you just look at what he did compare to true 1C's (for the same price) and you're like "What the Hell?"

This...and all while I am fine with hating El Kapitan.  I felt from the moment we drafted him it was for the name.  Then people got too hung up on his shootout moves until that dried out because he was a one trick pony.  I agree with Illa Zilla, an ok 2nd line center but an ideal 3rd line center we vastly overpaid and still our overpaying.  

38 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

Haven't gotten to the fortune cookie part yet, but if it says "...and it wasn't shrimp or scallops, either" then I'm really gonna worry.

Must've gone to the well once too often: this is the first time the Wild have failed to score on a Zilla or MM6 food run..

Archived