Minnesota Wild @ Dallas Stars, Friday 2-1-19m 7:00pm, American Airlines Arena

MNSOTA

1 minute ago, Jimtown guy said:

Hunt scored before Radk. Oh and Nino got his 5th tonight. Will Rask even s ore 5 for the Wild?

Good question he sure falls down a lot

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Doobs is on so far. Good thing too 

Yep, he's reading the flow of plays very well: would be shocked if the Stars get more than 2 tonight. Just need to throw more pucks on net.. a dozen shots in 2 periods definitely ain't gonna cut it.

@MNSOTA yeah I will and I also told her the same, Also Garage sales might turn something up as well. I think she said she originally bought it at Fleet farm years and years ago, so we checked there but they had nothing probably due to it being discontinued by the Manufacturer and she said she's kicking herself for not buying another one.

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

@MNSOTA yeah I will and I also told her the same, Also Garage sales might turn something up as well. I think she said she originally bought it at Fleet farm years and years ago, so we checked there but they had nothing probably due to it being discontinued by the Manufacturer and she said she's kicking herself for not buying another one.

If you have Blain's Farm & Fleet, according to their website stores may have it, so check with them.

I came up blank too, looking for crocks or slow cookers. Especially metal ones (typically the slow cooker - crocks are ceramic or porcelain) with a removable base. So I looked up 6.5 and 7 quart ones - still came up blank.

@bbgarnett can you convince her on a new fangled pressure cooker?

I know, I know... I was kinda hoping you bring it up to her and she can slap you. Granted, I'm reaching here but you're catching up to me in Pick'em and I need some help. Tell your Grandma thanks if she whacks ya.

I don't need any more kitchen appliances. I have 2 Crock Pots (different sizes) and an InstantPot. If you ever invest in one, I highly suggest the PressureLuck channel on YouTube. He has a some really good pressure cooker recipes.

@Jimtown guy I have one it's built into the Smart Oven. My brother's only used it once or twice but the chicken wings he made turned out really nice and I can't remember if he did pork Chops in there too or not but he took and crushed up Doritos and coated the chops with them and they turned out good. I just can't remember if he fried them or not.

Archived