Game 62 Stadium Series: Flyers vs Penguins 02/23/19 8:00 pm

OccamsRazor

2 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

I hate now that we won't be able to see Hart's cool mask.

However i like Elliott's mask too...

D0GaFnoXgAAg876.jpg:large

Pretty sweet....i say he gets yanked by the start of the second after the Pens go up 3-0 in the first and we will see Talbot get his debut.

I feel really bad for Carter Hart, that he can't play in this. That being said, unless Elliott plays extremely well (which I doubt), I would bring in Talbot for at least the 3rd period

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

I hate now that we won't be able to see Hart's cool mask.

However i like Elliott's mask too...

D0GaFnoXgAAg876.jpg:large

Pretty sweet....i say he gets yanked by the start of the second after the Pens go up 3-0 in the first and we will see Talbot get his debut.

Your giving them waaaaay to much credit. Flyers are sure to come out uninspired and flat in front of 60,000+ fans and a national tv audience. Flyers will be down 3 before the 10 minute mark of the first and Elliott will be out of there. Talbot will come in and immediately get injured because he hasn’t played in over a week and also because it’s policy for all flyers goalies. 

..oh and that little bitch #87 will score the first goal of the game and immediately rush over to Regis for a quick hug and peck on the cheek.

2 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

I feel really bad for Carter Hart, that he can't play in this. That being said, unless Elliott plays extremely well (which I doubt), I would bring in Talbot for at least the 3rd period

The best positive senario to come out of this is they win and the Flyers trade Elliott, Simmonds and maybe Raffl and raying hard Mcdud off to somewhere else....yeah i know all those are likely to happen except Mcdud the Flyers cursed with his presence... 

6 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Take it all in Simmonds....i wish you well where you are headed and thanks for your time in Philly you will be missed...hate it end like this.

You had a nice run.

I really hope that he gets traded to either Nashville, Toronto or Tampa Bay, and gets to put his name on the Stanley Cup. If he gets traded to any of those places, assuming the Flyers don't make it...that team becomes the one I want to win it all. 

2 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

I really hope that he gets traded to either Nashville, Toronto or Tampa Bay, and gets to put his name on the Stanley Cup. If he gets traded to either place, assuming the Flyers don't make it...that team becomes the one I want to win it all. 

Yes he deserves it. He has been my favorite since he came aboard it is why it is so hard to watch him now a former shadow of himself.

Which is why they might not get a lot for him man his skills have eroded unless he is still not 100% recovered from his surgery which sounds like the Flyers luck they will have to sell low and then he gets traded to Nashville and he goes on to have a 40 goals season next year or wherever he lands.

D0Ge14ZX4AASd-H.jpg

HHHHhhhhhhhhhhh........

D0GG21rWsAEEICi.jpg

vpEbuFEA?format=jpg&name=600x314

D0DlS_oWsAA4Ucb.jpg

Flash back...

D0DeUDxWsAAC6Sx.jpg

It would be nice to get the win show Elliott can help someone and maybe turn him into at least a 3rd round pick...

Broadstreet hockey is saying that JVR will be on the 4th line tonight.

Giroux/Patrick/TK 

Lindblom/Coots/Voracek

Raffl/Laughton/Simmer

JVR/Varone/Bailey

I guess why not since JVR has just floated give him less minutes...sad you have to do this to a guy who is making 7+ mill per year.

I would be happy if Chuck trades him tomorrow too.

So it turns out Hart hide the injury.

Tweaked something in the Montreal game.

Explains why he didn't look right.

Well I ain't mad at him.

He won't be the first to hide an injury.

He meant well. He'll learn from it.

55 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

So it turns out Hart hide the injury.

Tweaked something in the Montreal game.

Explains why he didn't look right.

Well I ain't mad at him.

He won't be the first to hide an injury.

He meant well. He'll learn from it.

Twitter was not happy.

18 minutes ago, swflyers28 said:

Twitter was not happy.

I can imagine. They never are.

If I was going I admit I would want to see him in net.

But hey he is hurt.

It happens.

Maybe if he said something earlier they don't get blown out by Montreal.

So you have to put the team first.

Archived