Need a Name

Who's that Blackhawk goalie who cheated tonight by intentionally dislodging the net late in the third?

Not only was a penalty shot not given, but he ruined my hockey buzz. Some of the most frenetic action

I can recall seeing during an unlikely comeback late in a game.

29 minutes ago, thenewestlights said:

Who's that Blackhawk goalie who cheated tonight by intentionally dislodging the net late in the third?

Not only was a penalty shot not given, but he ruined my hockey buzz. Some of the most frenetic action

I can recall seeing during an unlikely comeback late in a game.

Hehehehe...
The Chicago goalie was young Collin Delia.
I am not sure what he was doing there...was he REALLY trying to dislodge the net, purely accidental and coincidental, or one of those, excuse me accidental, yet on purpose.... hard to tell.

Delia is a good young netminder though. I've watched him many games this season as he replaced both Crawford and Ward at various points in the season.
Amazing what this 24 yr old netminder has been able to do backstopping a horrible, HORRIBLE defensive Chicago team.

And while I do NOT condone cheating, ya gotta admire (if he DID do an "oh excuse me, didn't mean it *wink, wink*) the absolute GALL to do that, on the road, in front of a rabid Maple Leaf fanbase under the scrutiny of the hottest lens in hockey....the Toronto media.

Seriously...if that was his way of 'stemming the tide' and ensuring that there WAS no miracle comeback by the favored Leafs at home, then man, gotta call it brilliant....if sketchy.... :bigteeth:

Or maybe he just didn't know what the hell he was doing and got LUCKY! 🤣

On 3/13/2019 at 9:16 PM, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Hehehehe...
The Chicago goalie was young Collin Delia.
I am not sure what he was doing there...was he REALLY trying to dislodge the net, purely accidental and coincidental, or one of those, excuse me accidental, yet on purpose.... hard to tell.

Delia is a good young netminder though. I've watched him many games this season as he replaced both Crawford and Ward at various points in the season.
Amazing what this 24 yr old netminder has been able to do backstopping a horrible, HORRIBLE defensive Chicago team.

And while I do NOT condone cheating, ya gotta admire (if he DID do an "oh excuse me, didn't mean it *wink, wink*) the absolute GALL to do that, on the road, in front of a rabid Maple Leaf fanbase under the scrutiny of the hottest lens in hockey....the Toronto media.

Seriously...if that was his way of 'stemming the tide' and ensuring that there WAS no miracle comeback by the favored Leafs at home, then man, gotta call it brilliant....if sketchy.... :bigteeth:

Or maybe he just didn't know what the hell he was doing and got LUCKY! 🤣

That game was game to go 5 - 5 into OT. 
That man prevented a miracle. 
Bet he wore shades and a trenchcoat on his way out Toronto. 

Archived