Wild vs. Islanders 3/17/19 @ 5:00PM CST vs. the "X"

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Starofthenorth said:

I didn't think it was possible but the New York Islanders announcers are actually worse than the MN wild announcers.

are they upset at the all the penalties being called on them?

Just now, bbgarnett said:

are they upset at the all the penalties being called on them?

Not really they just spend most of the time talking about how great their team is and random jabber about nothing and spend the least amount of time doing play by play.

12 minutes ago, Starofthenorth said:

When the wild scored the announcers spoke quietly "and they scored." It was really awkward. It reminded me of the backup announcer from major league when the main announcer gets drunk and falls asleep. Ball, caught. 

Evidently you don't listen to dumb and dumber. They do the same thing and then explain why it was such an impossible puck to stop

12 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

Evidently you don't listen to dumb and dumber. They do the same thing and then explain why it was such an impossible puck to stop

You usually get the same thing every time regardless of which team scores as lapanta says "he shoots he scores." A little enthusiasm announcing can go a long way.

4 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Can I just say how tasty the double cheeseburgers from Hardee's are?

Agreed I had one on Friday. I get the #15 all star meal so Double Cheeseburger and Spicy Chicken

2 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

had one on Friday. I get the #15 all star meal so Double Cheeseburger and Spicy Chicken

LOL....that's exactly what I got for dinner tonight.

Archived