You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

MNSOTA

Minnesota Wild @ Washington Capitals, Friday 3-22-19, 6:00pm, Capital One Arena

1 minute ago, IllaZilla said:

The Wild or the price of a good bourbon?

The wild, I would love to have them play year after year the way Tampa, Boston, Pittsburgh, Winnipeg, and San Jose are playing this year.

Play where you kind of expect them to win every night.

But this team? No!

I concede the Washington Capitals overall have higher end skill players, they are a fast, dangerous team (they are after all the SC Champs), and I believe the Wild are not playing tightly enough (poor passing, mistakes on coverage, etc)….however....

WTF is with all the garbage the Capitals are being allowed to get away with here!?

Despite all their issues, Minnesota and Dubnyk have done a hell of a job keeping these guys to just a goal, but the stuff Washington is getting away with is just plain heinous!

Hooks, chops, interference, borderline boarding plays.....
Just terrible.

I really didn't mean to be a big downer. Just saying it as I see it

I see a hockey game and a little home ice advantage

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

I really didn't mean to be a big downer. Just saying it as I see it

No worries you can Be Debbie all you want and Kunin Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kgLs6pc.gif

Edited by bbgarnett
  • Like 1

LOL and now they play the Wild ****** goal song!!!

You can't make it up.

• Like 1

That Caps team is good to be taken tonight but it's like my T

2 minutes ago, Megawild said:

LOL and now they play the Wild ****** goal song!!!

You can't make it up.

I was sure it came somehow from the Minnesota broadcast and not from the arena 😄

• Like 1

It's not that I don't want the give credit to the Wild so far, but it really seems that the Caps are like "okay, we're in the playoffs, it's Minnesota and it's friday night... yawn..."

1 minute ago, Villette/Lavaux said:

It's not that I don't want the give credit to the Wild so far, but it really seems that the Caps are like "okay, we're in the playoffs, it's Minnesota and it's friday night... yawn..."

They still have position to play for, I am sure they don't want to lose.

• Like 1

Just now, Megawild said:

Zach looks a bit slow/gimpy

yeah that knee on knee/Leg collision or whatever with Wilson must still be bothering him.

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

yeah that knee on knee/Leg collision or whatever with Wilson must still be bothering him.

Agreed, though we never did see a decent replay of it...

1 minute ago, Megawild said:

Agreed, though we never did see a decent replay of it...

They showed a replay on TVA Sports. Parisé collided with Wilson with his stick stuck between his legs. Seemed first scary about the knee but he was able to go back himself to the bench.

I wonder if the solar flare is starting to mess with satellite feeds....

Posted (edited)

as Parise flips the puck to center ice, Dumb and Dumber Parise sends the puck all the way down the ice

Edited by bbgarnett

Ugh, we can beat Tampa and Washington, but not Colorado, etc.

by the way, if you didn't know, a CME is to glance off the earth tonight and is a decent one, if it gets to kp6 or greater it will be over the TCs and south.   Since a full moon was last night it doesn't help, but best chance to see it may be tomorrow morning.

www.spaceweather.com