Congratulations!

Howie58

4 hours ago, Howie58 said:

Your team was amazing to watch.  They attacked Tampa and counterpunched when they needed to.  I am glad you hex is broken and hope you have a long playoff run.

They have now won 11 of their past 12, the wife has a partial season ticket package and as a frustrated Wings fan who lives an hour north of Columbus and married to a Jackets fan I have adopted them along the way, wow it is good to see Columbus finally win their first ever playoff series! The only drawback, we bought a playoff package and I was supposed to go to game 6, lol. Of all the literally hundreds of sporting events I have attended I have never been to a single postseason game ever. I had tickets for an Indians/Red sox playoff game years ago but Dave Justice knocked the Sox lights out to finish Boston off the day before, that was the closest I have ever come. The wife and our teenage daughter usually go to the CBJ games, the wife is in Hawaii visiting another daughter right now and she insists she is reclaiming her tickets for the next round, but she can kiss my rear, lol. If Columbus makes it to a game 6 next round my butt is going to be planted in section 102 and screaming my damn fool head off.

Archived