Regional Sports Networks (FS North, et al) vs Dish Network

MNSOTA

Just watched the highlights. Hartman looked good in them, Dumba rusty, and it seemed like Zucc will not find Zach but Dumba instead. Very good passes to Dumba who could have easily scored a pair from the passes. Hopefully the rust wears off quickly.   

On 9/18/2019 at 7:14 AM, Antti_Laxative said:

Yup - I have DISH and have not seen a Twins game for months - why do I still have to pay for FSN ???

Yea, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me either.  Not dollars nor cents too.  If you're not providing a service then why do we have to pay for it?  We should all get a big rebate that way.  

11 minutes ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Yea, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me either.  Not dollars nor cents too.  If you're not providing a service then why do we have to pay for it?  We should all get a big rebate that way.  

For sure! The odd thing is...this has happened before, but never got more than a day or two. I can't remember the last Twins game I've seen...but this has been most of the summer! And now it bleeds into Wild season too. I suppose there's no way to prove to them we deserve a rebate being that we get a certain tier in order to watch Twins/Wild?

On 9/19/2019 at 3:20 PM, Antti_Laxative said:

For sure! The odd thing is...this has happened before, but never got more than a day or two. I can't remember the last Twins game I've seen...but this has been most of the summer! And now it bleeds into Wild season too. I suppose there's no way to prove to them we deserve a rebate being that we get a certain tier in order to watch Twins/Wild?

I am going to guess so many people are cutting the cord they hope more and more people don't notice.  

• Like 1