Oilers 2019-2020 General Thread

Hockey-78

Oilers.jpg.ad6b44908f379e515ed51c50732177e8.jpg

Plain wow. After years of disruption are the Oilers finally getting it all together? Leading the Pacific after 7 games of which 6 have been wins.

Tippett has obviously made a lot of good decisions. Goaltending tandem seems to be solid. Con and Leon are monsters out on the ice. Defense, which has been a quagmire for years, looks at least ok. Do I hear "we're making the playoffs this year" talk?

In the next episode of Oils: can Mac, Drai and Neal keep this up? Is there anyone in the offensive corps who can give them support? Will they continue their march to victories? Will Kassian continue to score or fight?

These questions—and many others—will be answered in the next month of... OILS

Edited by TropicalFruitGirl26

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I see your boys are back on track JR and are their beastly selves again!  I know your goalie shopping.  I think the Sabres might finally have their guy.? Winnipeg has been tough as has Vancouver.  It seems the Jets are very tough on the road?  I think Edmonton has them tonight?  The trade talk about the Sabres and Winnipeg may now be dead?  If they are not happy with Hellenbuk (don’t know spelling), they should have made a deal before Luukenen found his A game.