Minnesota Wild @ Chicago Blackhawks, Sunday 12-15-19, 6:00pm, United Center

MNSOTA

Just got home from a 400 mile round trip hockey game with my peewee team I coach. Listening on the way home. Nice to see Staal get his 1000th career point with a goal. Pretty damn impressive career so far. Now let’s go out and win the next 20 minutes 

3 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Can we once have an interview where ther term "Get the puck deep/Behind the D" isn't used in their answer?? 😑

That's the trouble with the NHL Robo-Interview handbook they force the players to follow.

Get some characters in there, Liven it up...Even WWE style. 😆

What?!?!?!  You don't like the platitudes/cliche laden interviews we're subjected to?

1 minute ago, Jimtown guy said:

Just got home from a 400 mile round trip hockey game with my peewee team I coach. Listening on the way home. Nice to see Staal get his 1000th career point with a goal. Pretty damn impressive career so far. Now let’s go out and win the next 20 minutes 

that one heck of a road trip for minor hock

10 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

nice how's driving/riding with a bunch of energetic kids.

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

nice how's driving/riding with a bunch of energetic kids.

Only had to take 2 and a dad so wasn’t bad. Now when I coached girls high school hockey for 6 years those bus rides got a little loud and annoying at times 

Just now, Jimtown guy said:

Only had to take 2 and a dad so wasn’t bad. Now when I coached girls high school hockey for 6 years those bus rides got a little loud and annoying at times 

yeah I bet they gossiped about Boys and makeup and all that fun stuff.

Patrick Kane's Hat Trick Powers Chicago to 5-3 Win Over Minnesota

We just seemed to run out of gas.  You knew the first goal that was going to be scored in the 3rd was probably going to be the game winner.  Kevin Fiala continues to look more assertive and confident with each game.  I thought Soucy perhaps overhandled the puck a bit tonight, but you could see his confidence too; along with Brodin.  Dumba demoted to the 3rd pair as he should be, since he doesn't seem to have the energy or any clue out there.  I have a full game recap, an extended Iowa Wild report and prospect news too...