Flyers Unveil Winter Classic Jersey

Guest FlyersFan4Life

There is so much speculation as to what the jersey may look like but I think this is close to what we will see. This jersey came courtesy of EBay and even has the winter classic date and info on the inside collar.

I am trying to post this and receiving an error the post is too short.

Since I can't post the photo, here is a link to the photo:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Has-the-Philadelphia-Flyers-Winter-Classic-jerse?urn=nhl-wp17091

Edited by Dynamo 47

There is so much speculation as to what the jersey may look like but I think this is close to what we will see. This jersey came courtesy of EBay and even has the winter classic date and info on the inside collar.

I am trying to post this and receiving an error the post is too short.

Since I can't post the photo, here is a link to the photo:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Has-the-Philadelphia-Flyers-Winter-Classic-jerse?urn=nhl-wp17091

Do not like it... Nope, not one bit. Rags jerseys are much much better.

Very Nice! Photos on the flyers website.

They were definitely leaked as it looks like the one in the link I found. I like them. I like keeping the Orange (the Orange and Black to hockey is what the Silver and Black are to football) and I like the fact they aren't so old school that they are ugly. The only thing I would have like to have seen is possibly a Liberty Bell on each shoulder? Something to represent Philadelphia aside from a shooting-lol