Toffoli domino falls to Habs

Toffoli signed with Montreal today at 4 years 17 million (AAV of 4.25 million). IMHO a perfect signing.

Toffoli plays hard, chases the puck, never quits, in his seven full seasons in the NHL he has averaged 21 goals per season and has had three seasons of over plus 20 in that time. He is 28 so he is entering his prime seasons.

Montreal entered the offseason deciding to get bigger, tougher and stronger, with the addition of big Josh Anderson and now the six foot two hundred pound Toffoli the club feels they pulled it off while adding offense. Throw in six four Joel Edmundson of the back end and the team definitely wont be pushed around going forward.

1 minute ago, yave1964 said:

Toffoli signed with Montreal today at 4 years 17 million (AAV of 4.25 million). IMHO a perfect signing.

Toffoli plays hard, chases the puck, never quits, in his seven full seasons in the NHL he has averaged 21 goals per season and has had three seasons of over plus 20 in that time. He is 28 so he is entering his prime seasons.

Montreal entered the offseason deciding to get bigger, tougher and stronger, with the addition of big Josh Anderson and now the six foot two hundred pound Toffoli the club feels they pulled it off while adding offense. Throw in six four Joel Edmundson of the back end and the team definitely wont be pushed around going forward.

A good signing by Montreal.

Making me nervous looking around the NHL especially in the Flyer's backyard and everyone seems to be making improvements and the Flyers have taken a step back and are pretty standing status quo.

Banking on the kids getting better through natural maturity and from the playoff experience and hoping the sliding in the wrong direction vets don't deteriorate further but rebound as they get older...gulp.

Ok I guess we'll see...

...i want to quote @radoran and say put your money on danger money but i think i have it wrong...maybe he'll appear and correct me and state it like an trying...i am afraid I am doing him a disservice...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

put your money on danger money but i think i have it wrong...maybe he'll appear and correct me and state it like an trying

Put your analyst on danger money, baby!

(See: Guide to the Galaxy, HitchHiker's)