Minnesota Wild @ Arizona Coyotes, Saturday 3-6-21, 6:00pm, Gila River Arena

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

How are you conversing with LIG....Telepathy?  Wonder Twin Powers?  GI Joe Walkie Talkies?  I haven't seen him on the board.....🤔

Um, he posts as Crease and Assist now. Also he is my husband. 

2 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

My god...
Anyhow, The PP, How do you get pucks to the net when it's achored by #20.
All he does is pass to the sides and when it fails, they send it back to him to start over for 90 seconds...

image.jpeg.eee500884fe58329d6234b20f6706692.jpeg

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

My god...
Anyhow, The PP, How do you get pucks to the net when it's achored by #20.
All he does is pass to the sides and when it fails, they send it back to him to start over for 90 seconds...

He is just a millstone at this point, dragging the team down.  There isn't anything he does well at this stage of his career.  It's made worse by the fact that he (and 11) don't even realize how bad they SUCK.  

1 minute ago, MNSOTA said:

I still want to know how he went from a healthy scratch to a meeting with Evason to the first line. I’m guessing there was a call made to Craig by #11. 

You nailed it.  The entitled 'widdle Zach's feelings are hurt', and he went and blubbered to the owner.  Something he has done MANY times over the last few years.

I mean not to get political or anything, but prior to the 2018 elections here in Wisconsin, Leipold personally brought then Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker to Suter’s house. I’m sorry, but this is too close of a relationship between employer and employee and tells me everything you need to know about Suter/Parise and this team. 

• Good Post 1