Minnesota Wild @ Colorado Avalanche, Saturday 3-20-21, 2:00pm, Ball Arena

CreaseAndAssist

2 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Actually they have 3 monsters of Calder Trophy winners in a last decade (Makar last season 2019-2020; MacKinnon 2013-2014; Landeskog 2011-2012).

A 3-headed monster and we with no sword at all.

• Haha 1

Why is the Man Baby on PP2 (does any team not know what little value he brings to PP after a decade of futility)?  Why is Bjug?  Why is Bjug taking a predicable shot on PP when 2:1 (No, Nick, you don't have THAT level of a shot)?  There is a reason why we suck when we suck.  Our hockey IQ does lack, along with our skill.  Fiala has high skill, but low IQ

And, the Ole' by old Suits for Goal 5.  This guy just flat suck$.  When I return to the Xcel, I may bring a lighter and burn a new #20 or #11 to show CL my displeasure for these two dismal contracts

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hockey-78 said:

Suter giving so much space... 

Between his (lack of) technique, and his (lack of) talent and leadership, Suits ain't worth the league minimum at this point.  4 more years of feeling like my skin is being peeled off with a tweezers watching him play.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

Between his (lack of) technique, and his (lack of) talent and leadership, Suits ain't worth the league minimum at this point.  4 more years of feeling like my fore skin is being peeled off with a tweezers watching him play.

Fixed it for ya!

• Like 1