Minnesota Wild @ Los Angeles Kings, Friday 4-23-21, 9:00pm, Staples Center

CreaseAndAssist

1 minute ago, lynxrattle said:

I'm getting too confident here. I thought we'll win this. But that last save. Really it could have gone to OT. Two points, though!

That's just been pretty much the 8 games with LA. All tight no matter what. 😬

• Like 2

I'm staying for the post-gamer. It's going to be interesting to hear what Evason thinks of about how they played. Parrish was a great commentator. He speaks about what's happening, speaks clearly, making it easier to understand what's happening from a player's point of view. Fun, emotional and positive.

• Thanks 1
  • Good Post 1

5 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

I'm staying for the post-gamer. It's going to be interesting to hear what Evason thinks of about how they played. Parrish was a great commentator. He speaks about what's happening, speaks clearly, making it easier to understand what's happening from a player's point of view. Fun, emotional and positive.

• Like 2

Both Av's and VGK 9-1 in their last 10...Which one cools off?
We're peaking ourselves so we still need to get home ice no matter who we face.
Kahkonen I aasume gets tomorrows game and hopefully comes up big. We can't risk burning Talbot out down the stretch.
Tough decisions.

2 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Commentators just said that we were able to place 16 PP goals in April.  Nice numbers for the team.

Very good numbers. Imagine what we would do with that elusive 1C on the lineup. The Wild is so close to being a really difficult team to win against.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

Both Av's and VGK 9-1 in their last 10...Which one cools off?
We're peaking ourselves so we still need to get home ice no matter who we face.
Kahkonen I aasume gets tomorrows game and hopefully comes up big. We can't risk burning Talbot out down the stretch.
Tough decisions.

I'd still take VGK, even if they're on fire when the playoffs start. The AVs have been so difficult for us.

But yeah, another important game coming. Kähkönen needs to have some positive results.

• Like 1

Just now, lynxrattle said:

I'd still take VGK, even if they're on fire when the playoffs start. The AVs have been so difficult for us.

But yeah, another important game coming. Kähkönen needs to have some positive results.

It would be a fun series with VGK as long as Talbot plays anything like he has lately. I believe they don't want to play us.😎

2 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

Very good numbers. Imagine what we would do with that elusive 1C on the lineup. The Wild is so close to being a really difficult team to win against.

And Talbot was a hero again, who stopped 40 shots out of 42 in regulation.

2 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

I agree. Colorado is a tougher team for us than VGK.

Kaprizov Strikes Twice in Wild's 4-2 Win Over Los Angeles

I would agree with the assessment that Mark Parrish did a great job as analyst for this game.  I love how he backtracked his comment about Talbot's play being Vezina worthy as the Kings scored just seconds later by saying, "maybe I shouldn'tve said Vezina."  Kaprizov gets the team started and the 4th line steps up with some offense again.  I have a full game recap, a feature on available centers in this summer's draft and prospect news too.  

And to @EmptyShelf hit me up on Twitter and we can talk about whatever your 'issue' is to your hearts content.  

tenor.gif