Minnesota Wild @ Colorado Avalanche, Saturday 10-30-21, 8:00pm, Pepsi Center

MNSOTA

Such BS on these calls.

Go ahead Avs...take what you are given.
You STILL aren't good enough for a Stanley Cup, ya jack holes.

Makar runs a Wild player, doesn't get called... Wild runs an Avs player, Col ends up with a 5 minute PP, and Mac only gets 2 for roughing.

Edited by TropicalFruitGirl26
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Such BS on these calls.

Go ahead Avs...take what you are given.
You STILL aren't good enough for a Stanley Cup, ya jack holes.

Makar runs a Wild player, doesn't get called... Wild runs an Avs player, Col ends up with a 5 minute PP, and Mac only gets 2 for roughing.

15 wasn't enough for Duhaine, Needed to add 2 mins and by chance even it out for the AV's 🙄

Kudos to Jon Merril....he was in Mac's face while Nathan was trying to line up shots...even took him into one of the side boards.
THEN got a clear when the Wild needed it.

More PK'ing for Minnesota coming up, and I am not a huge fan of Merrill's, but damn if he didn't do well on that last sequence.

Kevin Fiala may be one of the few players in the league who can match Nathan MacKinnon stride for stride.
He just needs to watch his stick though.....can't be sticking that thing in and around Mac's hands....refs don't need much of an excuse to give the Avs another PP...

Just now, ClusterChuck said:

Brodin's being targeted...Wow 3 big hits against.

Of course.
Brodin's been solid all game and a major pain to the Avs' setting up scoring chances. 
Just like Kap up front, they know who they have to take out in order to do what they want to do.

I wanna see some Minnesota players take a few liberties with Landeskog or Makar see how they like it.

Foligno making "light contact" with Kuemper just a bit ago works too.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

1 dumb penalty ruined what could be a fun third.

one dumb penalty and some hellaciously bad calls by the stripes didn't help.  We do, however, need more offense AND chemistry.  None of our lines look smooth (with the 4th looking the smoothest - and they are all new).  I would keep Beckman and DeWar up and send Rau back down (if it were me)