Minnesota Wild @ Dallas Stars, Monday 12-20-21, 7:30pm, American Airlines Arena

MNSOTA

1 hour ago, bbgarnett said:

LOL Walz just shut up. I mean really if Kaprizov makes a bad play your telling everyone to just live with it because of what he did 15 seconds earlier. Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

How about his comment that this was just a clean finished check on EEK?  The Stars player clearly pushed him and more importantly, forced him with his knee headfirst into the boards (which is why Foligno took issue).  The Peacock is such a ignorant rube...

Time for us to get some consistent offense going (or call up someone young and decent from Iowa after the Holiday).  Is there any way that a vet takes a seat for awhile?  I just do not see any redeeming qualities in several players nightly play (outside of a lucky point here and there).  We really need a spark from a promising youngster about now to get this teams slumping offense going (the usual suspects still scoring - but not excessively - need more help).

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

Time for us to get some consistent offense going (or call up someone young and decent from Iowa after the Holiday).  Is there any way that a vet takes a seat for awhile?  I just do not see any redeeming qualities in several players nightly play (outside of a lucky point here and there).  We really need a spark from a promising youngster about now to get this teams slumping offense going (the usual suspects still scoring - but not excessively - need more help).

I really wish to see new face in our team Rossi instead of Gaudreau.

• Like 1