Minnesota Wild vs Anaheim Ducks, Friday 1-14-22, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

NHL is showing so far for this game the highest number of shots to Kaprizov (7); Zuccarello (4) and for others 1-3 shots. And we made total 41 shots towards Ducks net and they  did 39 shots into our net. Kahkonen stopped 36 out of 39 at this moment.

8 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

I know this is somewhat old news but Nate Prosser retired. That guy wasn’t the most skilled guy but dam if he wasn’t a team player. He’d do anything for the team. Hated it when they got rid of him. Type of guy I could sit down with and have several beers with 

• Like 2
  • Good Post 1

1 minute ago, wildstars95 said:

alright who here remembers the original Hawaii five o and detective show  cannon ?

Were you born before we changed from BC to AD?  That question sure dates the respondent.  I am OLD, but that is petrified/relic status.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

NHL66 has been fine all season, Just stuck on loading. I've restarted PC, Unplugged modem twice etc etc same thing. 

Sorry to hear from you . Same problems. New Year new problems for us. 😟. Just radio (100.3 FM) worked perfectly well for me.  

At least I am happy - WILD WINNNN with the nicest score 7:3!!!! 3 straight wins so far. 

7 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Sorry to hear from you . Same problems. New Year new problems for us. 😟. Just radio (100.3 FM) worked perfectly well for me.  

At least I am happy - WILD WINNNN with the nicest score 7:3!!!! 3 straight wins so far. 

Try the link Wildstars gave me. 
sportsrp . com

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

I can’t unsee this 

I cannot 'un-feel' it either.  Took a line-drive once - shattered the old cup.  A but-end also left me breathless for a period.  This image below the waist doesn't mesh with the semi-smile above.  Crying profusely would be more appropriate.😂