Minnesota Wild @ New York Islanders, Sunday 1-30-22, 6:30pm, UBS Arena

MNSOTA

RASK making a case for why Gaudrea is a huge JOKE.  Rask at least scores every now and again between nights in the stands.  Gaudreau just scored a goal last night that will buy him another 30 games with zero goals, a multitude of momentum breaking turn-overs and blown plays....🙄

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alexandron said:

BOLDY!!!!!! Deflected one. No chance for Sorokin.

You and I had been barking for Boldy since last years playoffs, and someone on the board (🙄) kept saying how 'a full season or so' in the AHL would really benefit Boldy....NOT according to his first 8 games in the NHL - he is getting more comfortable by the minute, and is averaging about a point/game and has provided Fiala SOMEONE with enough skill on his line. 

Rossi needs to come up now, as well.  He will be even better next time.  Move PU down another two lines.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Duhaime's mistake ended to a goal in our net.

Not sure why he was awarded an extended opportunity to $hit the bed more often than other players on the Big Club.  He is on the fringe of needing a send-down to clean things up soon.

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

BTW:  Rossi had 3 more points last game and is now pulling away with the Iowa team lead.....Time to bring him back up to replace one of our only weak spots (PU-dreau)?

Same happening with Rossi as last season with Boldy. Just imagine if Boldy started to play last regular season as well as in last season playoffs then we would be in a better position with his NHL experience and in our position in playoffs. He was already developed as NHLer. His play in Iowa showed that last season as well as beginning of this season.

• Good Post 1

9 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Hey !! Your 🙄 is looking at me. 
Wasn't me. :P

I know who made the statement.  The same poster who told me to 'calm down' about Kap, and said that he wasn't in the class of any of the younger than Ovie top Russians (Panarin, Kusnetsov, Kucherov, etc).  Clearly, he ate a piece:

368632186_humblepie.jpg.ca1b3ba2f8f6ca4102ac8e2da224a734.jpg  

15 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Same happening with Rossi as last season with Boldy. Just imagine if Boldy started to play last regular season as well as in last season playoffs then we would be in a better position with his NHL experience and in our position in playoffs. He was already developed as NHLer. His play in Iowa showed that last season as well as beginning of this season.

We are on EXACTLY the same page.  Now is the time to get them both 'battle tested' before the next two years (wherein they are cheap) when our Cap He77 increases from offloading the dual Boat Anchor contracts.   No need for 'training wheels' in these years, and potential regression from languishing in AHL beneath their skill level for 'quality minutes' of lower level PP and AHL Line 1 🙄

• Like 1