Minnesota Wild @ Ottawa Senators, Tuesday 2-22-22, 6:00pm, Canadian Tire Centre

MNSOTA

5 hours ago, lynxrattle said:

To quote Yeo's favourite line the "execution" was off. I bet the reason was the same as it was back then. If you worry about getting hit you are not that sharp. The team should be concentrating on hitting the opponent instead of thinking about getting hit. Gigi Marvin talked about "opposing our will on the opponent". I think Gigi has way more grit than too many of our players.

I think Gigi accidentally called it. They opposed their will on Ottowa instead of  IMPOSSING their will.

According to Russo news. Kahkonen will start tomorrow game against Toronto offensively minded team. Zuccarello is questionable. Greenway is likely out tomorrow with an upper body injury. #mnwild will recall a forward just in case.

Wish that they will recall Rossi instead of Rask. 

But I am worry more about a game on Saturday against Calgary Flames team, which is now having 10-0-0 in a last 10 games.

Actually both games will be not an easy one for us. Sadly, that we did not get 2 points last night against an average team. We have only 34 games left in this regular season. Thus we badly need more points to get a better position in playoffs.

After. Last night's performance the team should start to rotate different players every night, so they can learn how to play without their regular lineup. 

They had better start to figure it out as they won't get through the playoffs unscathed. 

I'm also worried about the obvious playoffs need for being able to play with whoever is not injured. So far it looks like Kaprizov and Zuccarello are a lot less efficient without the other, and Fiala has trouble finding chemistry without Boldy. It's great we have these two dynamic duos, but why is it that they don't seem to be able to form other duos when one of them is injured?