Get him Lavy if anyone he deserves it........

Guest OccamsRazor

I admit i enjoyed this here, only wish i could have been behind him making faces and just nodding my head...

http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/flyers-talk/post/Flyers-coach-Laviolette-heckles-Panaccio?blockID=651166&feedID=695

Give it the rest of the season....this could get ugly.

I was just about to post this. Hats off to Laviolette for sticking up for his players, and even moreso for putting this guy in his place.

I'm glad he said this because Panoch is a AZZHOLE and he basically started all the turmoil in the locker room last year poking and prodding Richy every chance he got, even when there was nothing to really talk about he'd just create something...he crosses the line and he loves all the negativity. Wish CSN would fire his trouble making AZZ!

Panaccio is quite the knucklehead. First of all...does he even like the Flyers, since all he seems to do is create trouble as he tries to wrangle viewers at the expense of our team chemistry?

In addition to this last Bryz comment, last week before the Rangers game he asked Lavy what they were going to do differently to beat them...what a stupid question and Lavy put him in his place then as well, I think the response from Lavy was "are you serious?"

The whole article by Becker is a joke. Why do reporters feel it is important to make themselves the story? We don't really care about the "team at CSN.com" or what a "character 'Pinoch' is...he is a reporter for the hometown Flyers, and should be trying to report on the state of the team and the insights into the game with a real sense of Hockey...insted he seems to try and stir up the pot with his undocumented sources and speculation. He writes his conjured up theories as if they were fact. In the old days, a reporter had to confirm his information with three separate sources, Panaccio seems to make stuff up, ask a couple of folks what they think, then quotes them a a source. He is a discrace to the profession, and should be banned from the beat. I think Clarke called him an ***hole during the whole Lindros controversy, but I am not sure.

Also, Charchidi is not any better...and I wish he would quit describing teams that are not playing well as the "lowly" team...not bad material for the bulletin board.

Panaccio is quite the knucklehead. First of all...does he even like the Flyers, since all he seems to do is create trouble as he tries to wrangle viewers at the expense of our team chemistry?

In addition to this last Bryz comment, last week before the Rangers game he asked Lavy what they were going to do differently to beat them...what a stupid question and Lavy put him in his place then as well, I think the response from Lavy was "are you serious?"

The whole article by Becker is a joke. Why do reporters feel it is important to make themselves the story? We don't really care about the "team at CSN.com" or what a "character 'Pinoch' is...he is a reporter for the hometown Flyers, and should be trying to report on the state of the team and the insights into the game with a real sense of Hockey...insted he seems to try and stir up the pot with his undocumented sources and speculation. He writes his conjured up theories as if they were fact. In the old days, a reporter had to confirm his information with three separate sources, Panaccio seems to make stuff up, ask a couple of folks what they think, then quotes them a a source. He is a discrace to the profession, and should be banned from the beat. I think Clarke called him an ***hole during the whole Lindros controversy, but I am not sure.

Also, Charchidi is not any better...and I wish he would quit describing teams that are not playing well as the "lowly" team...not bad material for the bulletin board.

Yes everything you just said, he doesn't seem to pull for them at all just keeps negative things going stirring the pot, then when everything is going good and they are winning he wants (whomever it maybe at the time) them to be interviewed and for them to forget all the negative statements and accusations made like you said without any "actual" source. Why would you want to be nice and do an interview with a guy who was just ring to question some of the things he questions...he is retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!