Minnesota Wild vs Columbus Blue Jackets, Saturday 3-26-22, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

3 hours ago, wildstars95 said:

the boy's have to find a way to score 4 or more tomorrow .....how ...how are they going to do it 🤔

Just to keep scoring, goal by goal, entire game. Colorado is #1 team in a league, with the most points (97), and the most placed goals. Maybe Fleury could play tomorrow game too?

2 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

No.  Why?  We have a fresh goaltender available.  Fleury played reasonably well, but I don't think the point was to replace Talbot.  It was to have a rotation with Talbot.  

LIG. 100% agree with you. Of course, tonight Talbot will be in the net. I just wanted to see Fleury in net more for our team before the playoffs time. Hope he will be much more successful for the Wild than for Blackhawks this season. I was expecting  last fall Chicago will be in playoffs just because of Fleury. My prediction was wrong. His stats were not so good in Chicago. GAA 2.95 despite of 4SO, he was replaced few times during some games there. Still I have a huge hope for the Wild team during playoffs because of his presence as a superb stimulus, which we never had before.

Edited by Alexandron

On 3/26/2022 at 2:39 PM, bbgarnett said:

Long time no see Rotty

Yep, I peek in from time to time but not much until they got rid of Parise, Suter, Koivu and locked down on Evason & Guerin.

^ That and Leipold learning to stay the hell out of the way.

• Like 1