Minnesota Wild @ Washington Capitals, Sunday 4-3-22, 6:00pm, Verizon Center

MNSOTA

6 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Good win !!! And 2 points more on a road game.

It seems ClusterChuck is a winner in predicting the most closest score to our win.

Nobody thought we'd have 4 pts already.
Jost was starting to play better even before Boldy went down. Working out so far in his place. Hope that continues.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

Nobody thought we'd have 4 pts already.
Jost was starting to play better even before Boldy went down. Working out so far in his place. Hope that continues.

I believe you and I said we’d be happy with 5 points during this road trip. Not there yet but it’s looking good 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

I believe you and I said we’d be happy with 5 points during this road trip. Not there yet but it’s looking good 

Yeah, I said 1 point between tonight and last night :P 
But now I want 2 from the Blues game in Regulation. 😎

Early Goals Carry Wild to 5-1 Rout of Washington

The last two games have been fun watching this team frustrate opponents as well as being opportunistic offensively.  Jost is showing more and more chemistry with Fiala.  Anyone notice that Tom Wilson wasn't bullying the Wild?  Early goals and having more toughness in the lineup probably played a factor into that.  I have a game recap, an extended Iowa Wild report and prospect news too!  Check it out!  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

Yeah, I said 1 point between tonight and last night :P 
But now I want 2 from the Blues game in Regulation. 😎

A tough wish especially against a team from our Division and even with a win in regulation. 🤔.  We need just only 1 point  to get 5 out of 4 games on a road. Predators(April 5th) and Blues (April 8th) are our next opponents. Do they want to give us 1 point? Not sure. We will see soon.

I just looked for our 14 games of remaining schedule this regular season. All games are in April. We practically are going to play most games against playoffs teams except 3rd week of April when we will play against of none playoffs teams. Interesting also, the last 2 games of April we will play against 1st teams of Pacific(Calgary)  and Central (Colorado) Divisions.

9 hours ago, Alexandron said:

A tough wish especially against a team from our Division and even with a win in regulation. 🤔.  

These 2 are potentially our 1st round pairings. Make a statement now by winning especially the Blues to keep them under us for home ice. 

On 4/4/2022 at 8:56 AM, ClusterChuck said:

These 2 are potentially our 1st round pairings. Make a statement now by winning especially the Blues to keep them under us for home ice. 

Also another potential one is a Dallas Stars team , which is 1 point behind a Nashville team.