Game 78: Flyers at Canadiens; 4/21/22 @ 7 PM, NBCSP

Howie58

On 4/22/2022 at 11:02 AM, Howie58 said:

I hope...my concern is that losing might become a habit for some folks.  Last night showed they can compete if they want to.  Granted, it was against another "loser," but we saw some creativity and ability that gave hope for next year.  I thought Frost was beginning to dance around opponents.  Linus may be a sold dude on the third line.  Brink has a good work ethic.  Ditto Tippett.  

unfortunately, the losing habit has been around at least 10 years or so and is what needs to get changed to turn things around...isn't that why they traded Vorecek? 

On 4/21/2022 at 10:05 PM, OccamsRazor said:

Great to see JVR score two more meaningless goals.

What a useless stiff.

I'm hoping he gets to 25...then maybe he can be traded with retaining salary only.

I mean 25 goals is 25 goals, JvR seems to always be available too. 5 million for 25 goals... that's not unreasonable.

Let's hope there isn't any tape on the guy 😉

4 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

I'm hoping he gets to 25...then maybe he can be traded with retaining salary only.

I mean 25 goals is 25 goals, JvR seems to always be available too. 5 million for 25 goals... that's not unreasonable.

Let's hope there isn't any tape on the guy 😉

Maybe they can trade him to the flightless birds since Ron liked him and signed him to that deal and he can join Frosted tips.

Anywhere but Philly.

Even the Devils maybe.

I just want him gone.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Maybe they can trade him to the flightless birds since Ron liked him and signed him to that deal and he can join Frosted tips.

Anywhere but Philly.

Even the Devils maybe.

I just want him gone.

I jumped over the the game briefly yesterday and was shocked to see Carter is a Penguin. (Shows just how much I've been following). I had to check the net to see if it was the same Carter.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fan4ever said:

I jumped over the the game briefly yesterday and was shocked to see Carter is a Penguin. (Shows just how much I've been following). I had to check the net to see if it was the same Carter.  

Came over last year at the trade deadline.

I thought he was going to really help them. 

He has been pretty good as their 3c.