Minnesota Wild vs Seattle Kraken, Friday 4-22-22, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

2 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Ribs? Steak? Salmon?

Enjoy either way. ;) 

Filet Mignon. It was really nice. Whenever I can get a date night and I little break from my 5 year old little boy whom I love dearly, I will take it. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bbgarnett said:

well if he want's to break Taylor/Gretzky's record of 7 in a game then he'll need 3 more.

What's crazy about Wayne, is that he has under 100 more goals than Howe, but 700 MORE assists than the next closest player.  No matter the era, that is just RIDICULOUS domination (particularly when you have the most goals by a wide margin).  We all saw how good he was, but the numbers boggle the mind (and bug out the eyes) when you look at them.

912137704_bugeyes.jpg.85861432504cd3d6294d779f0fd0bab1.jpg

3 minutes ago, Wild Thing said:

Filet Mignon. It was really nice. Whenever I can get a date night and I little break from my 5 year old little boy whom I love dearly, I will take it. :)

Enjoy the boy of yours. I miss those days. My kids are 26 and 24 but they are both in town still so that’s nice 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Enjoy the boy of yours. I miss those days. My kids are 26 and 24 but they are both in town still so that’s nice 

I enjoy every minute with him. He makes me laugh so much. He also runs me ragged as well and I just need to unwind with his daddy(my husband from time to time. :)

• Good Post 1

12 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

What's crazy about Wayne, is that he has under 100 more goals than Howe, but 700 MORE assists than the next closest player.  No matter the era, that is just RIDICULOUS domination (particularly when you have the most goals by a wide margin).  We all saw how good he was, but the numbers boggle the mind (and bug out the eyes) when you look at them.

That's what bugs me about Ovi. Everybody sets him up for the most part.
He's only playing to break Gretzky's record. Look where his team is because of that.
Nothing against Ovi but I'd take The True Great One over the grate-8

• Good Post 1

3 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

That's what bugs me about Ovi. Everybody sets him up for the most part.
He's only playing to break Gretzky's record. Look where his team is because of that.
Nothing against Ovi but I'd take The True Great One over the grate-8

I will take both, if they can produce. Tonight, Kaprizov's 100 points created lots of fan's ovations on ice arena, because they witnessed of the real Wild history which finally happened after 22 years. Same is happening in Washington with their fans. 

Interesting also,last night game combined  Kaprizov's 100 points; our team's 1st time 50th game win; our individual team's record on 5 assists per game for Kevin Fiala. It was overall a historic game for the Wild club. 🙂