Minnesota Wild vs Calgary Flames, Thursday 4-28-22, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

27 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

This game was the blueprint for what the Wild need to play like.
The only thing to add is cashing in on some of those chances they had to make life easier. 

Man did they ever have some grade A chances. As they say they control their own destiny. With that said go Ducks 😎

10 hours ago, Alexandron said:

Predicting Wild win 3:2 in OT. A must win game. 

An interesting fact, Vegas for the 1st time will miss playoffs this season which gave the chance to play 5 teams from our Division into playoffs.

It seems I predicted the right score in our huge win tonight.

And it seems we will have a home advantage start at playoffs. Tomorrow we will have another playoffs type of the game against Avalanche team, which is suppose mentally to prepare us for the playoffs season. IMO. 

I just listened Evason. No Spurgeon and Dumba tomorrow. Fleury will be in net. The last game of the regular 2021-2022 season on our home ice against the 1st team in our Division and probably the 1st team of the league for this season.

• Good Post 1

8 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

It seems I predicted the right score in our huge win tonight.

And it seems we will have a home advantage start at playoffs. Tomorrow we will have another playoffs type of the game against Avalanche team, which is suppose mentally to prepare us for the playoffs season. IMO. 

I just listened Evason. No Spurgeon and Dumba tomorrow. Fleury will be in net. The last game of the regular 2021-2022 season on our home ice against the 1st team in our Division and probably the 1st team of the league for this season.

They haven’t got home ice yet. They need to win or lose in overtime or the Blues lose 

Edited by Jimtown guy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Jimtown guy said:

They haven’t got home ice yet. They need to win or lose in overtime or the Blues lose 

AV's lost so they can't get the Presidents trophy, Which means they might not push as hard tonight and try to rest players.

• Good Post 1

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

AV's lost so they can't get the Presidents trophy, Which means they might not push as hard tonight and try to rest players.

Hope, they will not push hard. From the other side, we must to play hard to win this game, as a game for the playoffs preparation.

I was surprised to see the Avs top players still getting huge TOI even if Colorado has secured the #1 seed. Yesterday against Nashville, Rantanen and McKinnon had 24 minutes, Nichushkin 25:38. Those are huge numbers for forwards.

4 hours ago, Math said:

I was surprised to see the Avs top players still getting huge TOI even if Colorado has secured the #1 seed. Yesterday against Nashville, Rantanen and McKinnon had 24 minutes, Nichushkin 25:38. Those are huge numbers for forwards.

Maybe they wanted the President's trophy and made a push for the points.